ultimate speed hedgehogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ultimate speed hedgehogs

the ultimate sonic game

HomeinfoGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Latest topics
» Versace For the purpose of H&M Event.
Hydro's individual side shop Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:13 am by snowlin42

» Versace Just for H&M Blowout.
Hydro's individual side shop Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:11 am by snowlin42

» LB Preps For A Nationwide Test Of The Emergency Alert System
Hydro's individual side shop Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:56 am by yidiandiana

» Texas judge who whipped daughter won't be charged
Hydro's individual side shop Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:02 am by youxieshi

» SKINNER, LAROSE NET TWO EACH AS HURRICANES BEAT LIGHTNING
Hydro's individual side shop Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:29 am by kuaiguonianlo

» Misery, normalcy contrast in flood-surrounded Bangkok
Hydro's individual side shop Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:17 am by youshiyinianla

» PACIORETTY SCORES TWICE AS CANADIENS BEAT FLYERS AT HOME
Hydro's individual side shop Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:04 am by zhendeainia

» Another shot at self-discovery...
Hydro's individual side shop Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:27 pm by qiheitiann

» SONIC ONLINE
Hydro's individual side shop Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:43 am by jet the hedgehog

Top posters
jet the hedgehog (117)
Hydro's individual side shop Vote_lcap2Hydro's individual side shop Voting_bar2Hydro's individual side shop Vote_rcap2 
Blast the hedgehog (47)
Hydro's individual side shop Vote_lcap2Hydro's individual side shop Voting_bar2Hydro's individual side shop Vote_rcap2 
ashe the hedgehog (42)
shadow the hedgehog (20)
Hydro the Hedgehog (16)
knuckles (2)
snowlin42 (2)
kuaiguonianlo (1)
youxieshi (1)
yidiandiana (1)

Hydro's individual side shop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hydro the Hedgehog
animal finished training
animal finished training
Hydro the Hedgehog

Hydro's individual side shop Empty
PostSubject: Hydro's individual side shop   Hydro's individual side shop Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:16 am

Hydro: Welcome to my shop where I'll be able to unlock the hidden individual side of you, right now here's the sides I could unlock

Angel: 200 rings - The Angel side of you, this side will have your first element with a light element as it's 2nd element, he/she will able to fly with you and heal you in adventures or in battles

Devil: 250 rings - The Devil side of you, this will have your first element and will have a fire element as it's 2nd element, he/she will be the most powerhouse of you as can deal strong damage

Anti: 250 rings - The Anti side of you, this will have your first element and will have a dark element as it's 2nd element, he/she will be hard to control to start with but it's very fast and can control other people's shadow
Back to top Go down
http://hedgehogs-bk.forumakers.com/index.htm?sid=b7bc930bdad504d
jet the hedgehog
Admin
Admin
jet the hedgehog

Character sheet
element: darkish lightning
rings:
Hydro's individual side shop Left_bar_bleue1015/99999Hydro's individual side shop Empty_bar_bleue  (1015/99999)
hp:
Hydro's individual side shop Left_bar_bleue500/1000Hydro's individual side shop Empty_bar_bleue  (500/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Hydro's individual side shop   Hydro's individual side shop Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:20 pm

viva mi!
Jet: i want all of them and if my chao can have those please may i have them aswell?

3 chao's
1 dragon
1 hedgehog
how much?
Back to top Go down
https://speedhedgehogs.forumotion.com
Hydro the Hedgehog
animal finished training
animal finished training
Hydro the Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Hydro's individual side shop   Hydro's individual side shop Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:47 am

In total of both sides of Angel, Devil, and Anti sides for all it will be: 3,500 rings for both your 3 chao's, you and your dragon

but I'll cut your price that makes it only to 2,000 rings
Back to top Go down
jet the hedgehog
Admin
Admin
jet the hedgehog

Character sheet
element: darkish lightning
rings:
Hydro's individual side shop Left_bar_bleue1015/99999Hydro's individual side shop Empty_bar_bleue  (1015/99999)
hp:
Hydro's individual side shop Left_bar_bleue500/1000Hydro's individual side shop Empty_bar_bleue  (500/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Hydro's individual side shop   Hydro's individual side shop Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:54 pm

i need 985 more

brb
Back to top Go down
https://speedhedgehogs.forumotion.com
Hydro the Hedgehog
animal finished training
animal finished training
Hydro the Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Hydro's individual side shop   Hydro's individual side shop Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:18 am

Hydro: Ok, Angelo, Diablo and Antio and I will be ready with the ritual when you come back with your rings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hydro's individual side shop   Hydro's individual side shop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hydro's individual side shop
Page 1 of 1